2009/02/04


Criancice

Homenagem a meu irmão, cunhada e sobrinho, essa música (que não consegui botar no blip.fm) tem mais de uma coisa a ver comeste post.


Yes I am a child...of ugly times, Oh yea, my people have committed some ugly crimes, and in the process of me breaking free, I have inherited a painful legacy.

I have even created some ugly children for you to adopt, That you have chosen to embrace, You embrace the ugly, the dying freak, Only because he is a part of you and you are afraid to speak.

Deep down, way down, in the depths of you, He is ready to take over and rape the last drops of insanity in your mind, Let him out, let him out, let him run wild and scream free, Get crazy and forget about music, what it was, what it is, Or what it is supposed to be.

Give in to the dirty, give in to the funky, Give in to the gypsy, give in to the nigger in your soul, Fly free, fly free, and then we will see something beautiful...

OH LORD,- YES I'M A NEW BORN CHILD... OH YEA,- A BEAUTIFUL NEW-BORN CHILD,-

Newborn Child -- Eric Burdon and War 1971

No comments: